Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our one year anniversay is approaching! I can't believe how quickly that went. However, time spent apart and busy schedules tends to speed up life. I'm not sure what we are going to do for that weekend (5/10) but Josh has something in mind, so I'm sure it will be super sweet. With Josh keeping up his amazing present giving, he got me an amazing, beautiful wedding band from Tiffany's! It's not the best picture since it was taken via my cell. I will work on getting better pictures when I have the time. It's got diamonds all the way around and is just perfect.
 We went to Seattle this past weekend with Madde, who was in town visiting us. We made him to visit the Tiffany's store with us and watching me giggle like a school girl while Josh picked out and bought the ring. But then we did more "manly" stuff like hit the Mountain Hardware store and Pike's Place Market.
We had the best time at Kell's Irish Pub with Ms. Kelsey.
We also love seeing her! I wish we lived 2 streets away again like in college..good times.
This are the little piggy banks that we so love from Pike's Place. We have a bigger one which we titled "Retirement fund". We are going to retire as millionaires at the rate our piggy is being filled :) The little green one was a gift for Madde so he could have a little something to remember us by. There are actually 2 blue ones which are salt and pepper shakers, so cute.
The weekend was packed with lots of eating out, late nights and great conversations. Seeing Madde is always a great time, even though the visits are so far apart.

Now that we have had so much fun the last few weeks, its time to get back to work and studying. I am actually looking forward to getting into a schedule again. It will be nice. Josh is studying for his Tech Sgt exam this week. I love having him study so I can do mine as well without him distracting me! I really hope he makes it on the first go! It will nice to have the extra money, but really I just love seeing move his way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment