Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend!
I just can't get enough of these little pigs. They are so cute!
They look great on our dining room table. The little blue box also looks amazingon the table :)
This weekend was packed with lots of fun things. However, Josh and I could sleep for about a day and then finally be caught up on sleep! It was worth it, being able to hang out with our great friends. The adventures started with getting a new treadmill! We were looking around at a few different places, we when came across a great sale and a treadmill that meets all our needs! It was half off! We couldn't believe it. Josh put it together for me that night and I went on a nice little 5 mile run the next day :)
We set it up in the garage. Once Josh gets his cage and weights, our little home gym should be complete! We are working on getting rid of the four wheelers so we will have more space in there, no worries! It's been so nice to be able to work out at home, especially with all the rain we have been having.
Friday was actually a beautiful day in Washington. The sun was out, it was warm and Josh worked a half day. He tortured me all day talking about how nice it was outside, and how great it felt to be working outside on the yard. I was stuck at work and just hating life. I finally got off and came home to this:
I love having a husband who loves working in the yard (which includes dog poo duty!) You can see the puppies running around. Kane's little white paws turned green! It was pretty funny. Josh got some time to relax after all his hard work and try on his new finger shoes.

We have missed the sun so much this winter. Let's hope spring is actually here!
Another new addition to the house is a giant rug for the living room. I have been wanting to get one for awhile. With all the traffic and the dogs playing. I wanted something down to help protect the carpet. Plus it helps hide some of the dirt :)

Saturday we went to a Sounders game with some friends.
We had great seats, like always. It was the perfect day for a game. Sun was out, it was warm and an early afternoon game. I got see my bestie, Kelsey, who I don't see as often as I like.
Casey was also free. Love these girls! Always a fun time when they are around. All of us girls got to love on this little cutie:
He is such a little sweet kid. We were so glad he felt up to coming. Jared and Josh are great friends. I think Josh would have felt a little out numbered if they hadn't come.
Then us of course :)
After an amazing weekend, it's always followed by a busy work week. No rest for us! But Josh's busy week will give some time to figure out what to get him for our anniversary...hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment